What to do at Camping Les Rioms ?
To ensure moments of relaxation, Camping Les Rioms offers swimming & relaxation enthusiasts, our large heated 12 × 6 bath as well as our 180 m² solarium and sun loungers. For the little ones: our 3 × 5 m paddling pool will make a lot of people happy!
We provide people with disabilities with a launching chair.
We have on the campsite a ping-pong table, a bowling alley, consisting of 4 fields and a set of games for children from 2/7 years old. In summer, mini competitions are warmly organized. For internet connection enthusiasts, wifi is free and present everywhere on the site.
We can rent you Adult mountain bikes of several sizes... from 5€ and fishing rods and casts from 2€.
- The river being adjacent to the campsite, fishing grounds have been developed. You will find a real pleasure to fish in this 2nd category river, pike, roach, carp, pike-perch...
- The fishing license holder is Claire PERRIN at her grocery store in Barrou.
- You must have, for the river, a national or seasonal fishing license (on sale at Epicefleurs de Barrou)
- The river being very wide, it is also accessible to canoes. A descent & ascent access is available at the campsite. Notice to amateurs!
- A pond of one hectare is available to you free of charge. It is located opposite the campsite. For the respect of the fish, a "No Kill" regulation must be carefully observed.
For any reservation request or additional information, contact us on 02 47 94 53 07 or via theonline form.